Library Advisory Committee
Teaching faculty work collaboratively with library and information resources personnel to ensure the integration of library and information resources into the learning process. A library advisory committee meets once per quarter. It is led by the Director of Libraries and Learning Technologies and has two Wenatchee faculty, one Omak faculty, the Omak faculty librarian, and a community member.
Library Advisory Commmittee Members:
- Jeannie Henkle (Director of Libraries and Learning Technologies)
- Alex Taub (Faculty, Anthropology)
- Amy Carlson (Faculty, English)
- Peter Donahue (Faculty, English/Humanities)
- Tria Skirko (Faculty, Electronic Resources Librarian)
- Malia Tucker (Community Member)
- Wendy Glenn (Note-Taker)
Prior to Fall 2016, the Academic Support Committee was the governance body for faculty input into library and technology resources for instructional needs; it reviewed and approved the instructional technology plan and provided recommendations on broad library issues. Faculty followed a standard process for making adoption recommendations to library staff. In 2016, the Core Theme Councils became the shared governance model for the college and the previous work done by the Academic Support Committee was absorbed by the Support for Learning Core Theme Council.